Colbourne Health Care Collaborator Award
Awarded to a full-time student in a NorQuest College Interdisciplinary Therapy Assistant program in the first or second year.
• Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Landed Immigrant.
• Academic standing of 85%/A-/3.7 or higher
• Community volunteer and leadership experience as well as non-scholastic achievements
• A personal letter from applicant describing educational goals and career objectives.
Note: One award will be give to a student in each year of the program.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe any non-scholastic achievements you have received including, but not limited to, athletic awards, leadership or volunteer awards.
- Describe the practical application of collaborative care to the Canadian health system evolution and sustainability.
- Provide the name and email address of a current NorQuest College instructor who can serve as a reference for you.