1000 Women Learner Access Bursary
NOTE: The application for the 1000 Women Learner Access Bursary will open November 02, 2021 for the Winter term.
• Enrollment in any NorQuest College credit program.
• Financial Need.
• Must be Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents.
• Not receiving grant or any other sponsorship (Alberta Works, WCB, Aboriginal funding, Advancing Futures) funding that would cover tuition, books, and/or mandatory college fees.
• A personal letter from applicant describing educational and career goals as well as how this bursary will them access their education goals that otherwise would have been out of reach.
• Students are only eligible to receive one 1000 Women Learner Access Bursary per academic year (September to August).