Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary - Open Admissions Pathways
NOTE: The application for the Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary – Open Admissions Pathways will open August 01, 2022 for the Fall 2022 term.
• Enrolled full-time in the NorQuest College Open Admissions Pathway for Business or Community Studies program.
• Indigenous Heritage (First Nation status or non-status, Métis, or Inuit).
• Financial need.
• Not receiving grant or any other sponsorship (Foundational Learning Assistance, WCB, Aboriginal funding, Advancing Futures) funding that would cover tuition, books, and/or mandatory college fees.
• A personal letter from applicant describing educational and career goals as well as how this bursary will them access their education goals that otherwise would have been out of reach.
• Students are only eligible to receive one Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary – Open Admissions Pathways Bursary per academic year (September to August).