Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary
NOTE: To apply for the Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary submit your application by clicking the following link Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary
• Enroled part-time in the NorQuest College Academic Upgrading program entering their first year, first term of programming (existing learners are not eligible).
• Indigenous Heritage (First Nation status or non-status, Métis, or Inuit).
• Financial need.
• Not receiving grant or any other sponsorship (Alberta Works, WCB, Aboriginal funding, Advancing Futures) funding that would cover tuition, books, and/or mandatory college fees.
• A personal letter from applicant describing educational and career goals as well as how this bursary will them access their education goals that otherwise would have been out of reach.
• Students are only eligible to receive one Indigenous Legacy Access Bursary per academic year (September to August).