Colbourne Excellence Scholarship
Awarded to a full-time student in a NorQuest College career program that is a minimum of 8 months or longer and have completed at least one term.
• Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, and reside in Alberta
• Academic standing of 85%/A-/3.7 or higher
• Community volunteer and leadership experience as well as non-scholastic achievements
• A personal letter from applicant describing educational goals and career objectives
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe any non-scholastic achievements you have received including, but not limited to, athletic awards, leadership or volunteer awards.
- Please provide the name and email address of a current NorQuest College Chair or Associate Chair who can serve as a reference for you.